Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quick Update // Interiors That Inspire Me

UPDATE
there is a lot going on in the Casey household right now...

i'm all done with school - it was a rough semester at school, but i've learned what works for me, and what i need to do to keep up with all the other things in life that put pressure on us... first fall semester - done

jeff and i are starting something exciting at the end of this year... more to come on that

i am going to start doing outfit posts! i'm so excited to start this addition to my blog!
i want to start blogging more often, and i really want to share my cute outfits with you all!!!

this holiday season we/i am very busy! i cant wait to see family and friends and just spend time with people that i love!

***

INTERIORS
i am feeling so inspired by things on pinterest that i hope to replicate in our home...

Small bedroom ideas  Floating wall shelves don’t take up much space and make great storage!

Romantic Bedrooms Design

beautiful door!

Stencil squares with metallic paint for a bit of sparkle! Super fun for a small half bath!

I want striped walls in our house! I've seen some DIY tutorials on how to do it. Maybe my fiance' can add it to his list of projects? ;)

If only my pantry looked like this!!!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

1 comment:

Jenn said...

yay to more outfit posts! can't wait to hear what this news is!