Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day After Thanksgiving

HURRAY!
Once we get over the speed-bump that is a cooking frenzy of Thanksgiving we then have the Christmas frenzy upon us...
Jeff and I put up our Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving...
Last year I can't remember what I made for breakfast - but this year I really really want to try 
So this year, I will get up a little early and start these delightful cinnamon rolls as I vacuum and quickly shower getting ready for the Christmas craziness that will be ahead!

pumpkinrolls
image from her website - link above

So I think this is a good plan... I love pumpkin and will be a little sad that it'll go away with the end of November... 
So I'll rock one last pumpkin recipe that morning while we decorate for the most wonderful time of the year!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving... Have a great day after too!!!

XXOO Lucy

No comments: