Thursday, October 3, 2013

There is a Chill in the Air...

Sometimes I feel like I live in a perpetual summer... I love living in Southern California, but the lovely fall weather that other regions get to have makes me super a little jealous... We will get that little chill at 6am and then 7pm, the time in between then will be lovely and warm - with a cool breeze (don't hold your breath)... Your fall out there is our winter, well + rain... Dang you CA sunshine! And climate! And the place everyone wants to come and visit/live! Ah well... I WISH I could spend my October bundled up, but until then - layers it is, and warm weather will prevail.

Trench over the shoulders


Cozy

simple.

Cashmere Sweater

hats please

october

lovely

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

1 comment:

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love all these styles. So happy that Fall is finally here!

Love your blog. Would love it if you stopped by and checked out mine too!