Friday, October 11, 2013

Confessional Friday


Well, it has been a hot minute since I've done Confessional Friday (hosted by Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition) but I am feeling particularly social//chatty today... Here we go!

  • I confess that I watched Legally Blonde Wednesday, and Legally Blonde the Musical yesterday... Obsessed much? Yes. Can I get this song out of my head? No. Love. Love. Love.
  • I confess that I couldn't get out of bed this morning... It was tough. 5am rolled around for me to work out and I decided to sleep till 6... Then I turned off my alarm. On purpose. And slept till a blissful 7:30. It was oh so fabulous. I feel refreshed and slightly happy... weird how that works.
  • I confess that school is hard... Like super hard... Going to community college was easier than this, like, by a lot. There is a lot of "believe in yourself" self-talk over here... (hence Legally Blonde...)
  • I confess that my new pink laptop case is the BOMB. I love the bright color and it makes me feel super happy...
  • I confess that I am needing to join a club at school... I feel that need to be part of an organization and I need that social interaction please! If there was a "we love fashion" club I would have joined yesterday... Or a "we love Starbucks" club I would also join... "Psych Club"? I guess that'll be a better use of my time.
  • I confess that I'm out of confessions! Have a great weekend!
XXOO Lucy

No comments: