Monday, September 30, 2013

Anthropologie October 2013 Lookbook + Outtakes

 Anyone who knows me... I think you REALLY have to know me... knows that I am a francophile. If I could pick up, move to Paris, speak French (the real only thing holding me back), and live my life in the heart of the most amazing city... ever. I would.... BUT, this is real life... and I can dream it right? Right. These images from Anthropologie are doing my heart a lot of good... But potentially not my wallet. And they also make me want to use words like boudoir... and bisou... and j'adore... Totally normal.

#Pixelated #Fleur #Dress #Anthropologie





#ElysianTop #RosetteSkirt #Anthropologie

#LaceFolioBlouse #DecrouxWideLegs #Anthropologie

#LatticeBlossomTop #TweedBrightonWideLegs #Anthropologie

#MirabelleTop #BrocadeBloomSkirt #Anthropologie

#ShimmeredTweedDress #Anthropologie

#ShimmeredTweedDress #Anthropologie

#PinceauDress #Anthropologie

#CampagneCamoCardigan #NarvaSwingDress #EmbossedSnakeShooties #Anthropologie

#BoucleCowlneck #Anthropologie

#ArdennesDress #HumdingerCollar #Anthropologie

#ChromatiqueDress #ManonFloppyHat #JolieMotoJacket #PrimarySwingSkirt #Anthropologie

#MatineeCardigan #DottedClaudieSet #Anthropologie

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16

No comments: