Friday, November 8, 2013

Pink: It's My Signature Color // Inspiration

I'm pretty sure that all my life I have loved the color pink...
But in the fall and winter months I tend to gravitate towards darker, moody colors...
This fall and winter I am gravitating - full force I might add - towards PINK!
And luckily for me, all of us really, pink is the hot color this season! That means no shortage of the beautiful light pink shades we I love... But I am also loving hot pink!

pink heels

12 pink coats we're in love with for fall

I. DIE. kate spade new york glittery bow pumps!

Tadashi Shoji Sleeveless Mesh Stripe Jersey Dress - dark pink
my dress this year for my husbands Christmas party - here

Pink + grey + gold.

PINK

pink

PEONIES FOREVER

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

XXOO Lucy

No comments: