Friday, November 1, 2013

It's My Birthday Month/Wish List!

Happy November 1st!
It's my birthday month and I am lusting after some lovely things in my life...
But since we are saving for our trip to Europe in 2015 my spending budget is going down to just $50 a month... But that's okay. Tot's worth it!
I am also thinking "Which items do I love but won't break that bank for the gift givers in my life?"
So I am picking things that are going to be budget friendly for my friends and family!

Some Old Navy picks...
Love this dolman sweater... So chic and can layer it up! So comfy!
$29.99

Light pink is so popular this fall... And this honeycomb-knit sweater happens to be my favorite color. Score!
$29.94

This chunky knit sweater is a great option for those of us who want to rock the style of front pockets but want to not spend 70+ dollars!
$39.94

This is divine... Love the color (so Aztecs!) and this cowl-neck is warm and cozy!
$39.94

This funnel-neck poncho sweater can be casual, but also totally practical for all of us who want to look chic but don't need to spend a ton!
$39.94

GAP
I love this envelope-neck striped sweater in this yummy color!
PS: I think this is the perfect way to style it too... Love the mix with camo!
$44.95 

J.Crew
Cambridge cable turtleneck sweater
For the picks of things that I would like... But no way can afford right now... This Cambridge sweater is perfection... Divine.
$98.00

ASOS
Image 1 of ASOS Dolly Coat
This coat is perfect. Perfect for those who live in a cold enough climate.
But honestly, I have already worn my grey pea-coat twice! So maybe its a possibility... Maybe.
$151.28

So there is my wish list!
Plus my need for new pretties and running shoes... But I won't bore you with that.

I think my husband will be gifting me the things that I got during the Phillip Lim for Target shopping spree that I can't WAIT to start wearing... And my parents, sister, and husband were kind enough to buy me my laptop... So I could really not ask for anything else from them... They are the best!

Happy Friday!
XXOO Lucy

No comments: