Thursday, October 24, 2013

European Packing Trip

Summer of 2015 my husband, parents, and sister and I are all going to trip across the pond to England!
With England Jeff and I are going to trek to France, Italy, and Spain while we are there... 
The wheels are in motion for saving saving oh and more saving... Not my favorite spending activity, but it is totally worth it. Luckily for my wardrobe I have most of the things that I will want to take with me, that will work over a few weeks time.
Europe Packing List 2015

Europe Packing List 2015 by mostlystyle featuring a black & white striped skirt

1. Jeans [A / B]
I think that well worn denim and a pair of black jeans will take you anywhere.

2. Skirts [A / B]
Cotton stretchy skirts are versatile and easy to pack.

3. Tops [A / B / C / D / E]
Tops are the key to versatility... Mix & match to feel refreshed and lovely.

4. Jewels/Hat [A / B / C / D]
I know that accessories change an outfit... But lets be honest, beautiful jewels are heavy and bringing just a few of the beautiful lovelies that are in rotation regularly, I will be willing to carry them across the seas.

5. Shoes [A / B / C / D]
I always bring more than one pair of shoes when I travel... I can't help it! I love shoes!!!

6. Outerwear [A / B]
Europe can be tricky... Especially in the summer. If you want an exact weather report to pack from, go in the winter... Packing will be easy then. But since we will be traveling in the summer, a school boy blazer and a denim jacket will be sufficient. Layers are the key to success.

7. Dress [A]
This dress would work with sandals for daytime and the nude wedges for night... I have serious grabby hands for this dress... Stripes are one of my favorite things, they always look chic.

So there is my packing list! Add a couple pounds of bathroom essentials, a black cardigan for layering and some basic plain tees and we're set! The few items I need are:
- a sleeveless blouse with jeweled collar
- a bright lace tee
- nude wedges
- grey blazer
- striped a-line dress
Which if you think about it, isn't that much! I will most certainly find a grey blazer this winter... Nude wedges are always in style, and blouses will change a little bit as the year goes on and summer comes upon us again... That striped dress? IDK when I will find it, or when it will come into my life, but I am optimistic.

Do you have a trip coming in the future? Do you plan packing as early as me?

XXOO Lucy

No comments: