Friday, May 3, 2013

F R I D A Y


Happy Friday!
I'm linking up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!
Heeeere we go...

1. I confess that I have become addicted to exercise. Even if I wake up in the morning not wanting to go for a jog, I know I'll feel SO much better if I do it! Once I step out the front door its on!

2. I confess that I hate walking my dogs. They are sweet and wonderful but on leashes? They are cray cray... I tried to train them and in some ways I have, but they still bob-and-weave!

3. I confess that I am SO excited to go to North Carolina in 1 month! Yipee

4. I confess that I haven't yet wrapped my husbands birthday presents... His birthday is Monday... Get moving Lucy!

5. I confess that I really REALLY can't wait for this semester to be over.

6. I confess that I made spicy pickles yesterday and they make my mouth water ever. single. time. I think about them! Like now!!!!!

I hope you all have a great weekend!
TGIF!
XXOO Lucy

No comments: