Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting!!!: Travel



Today I'm linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! I thought today I would post about everything that I love about travel! I love to travel and with me going to North Carolina this August (thought a little far away) I am excited about traveling and seeing my best friend!


Source: google.com via Lucy on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Silence on Pinterest






Source: shape.com via Michele on Pinterest






Source: bit.ly via Na on Pinterest




















Even though I don't enjoy Kardashian... well, anything! I do like this travel outfit... Touche Kim... Touche




Source: flickr.com via Alicia on Pinterest



Source: details.com via jack on Pinterest



Source: glamour.com via aislin on Pinterest



Source: jcrew.com via Mary on Pinterest


Haven't we add felt like this?! Haha

Source: 9gag.com via Lucy on Pinterest


Happy Wednesday!
Love, Lucy XO

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! These just gave me an itch to go somewhere! :) Happy Wednesday!

krys said...

i'm pretty sure just standing in the security line makes me start sweating (just being around so many people and moving up an inch every few minutes!) i love that cartoon!

Unknown said...

just found your blog from OHP, love it! Love all your pins! I'm your newest follower!

kara
styledwithlife.blogspot.com